Avançar para o conteúdo principal

M-Audio M Track Quad and macOS Catalina 10.15






My name is Miguel, I'm 20 years old and I'm a musician from Portugal.

About two and a half years ago, I made a quiet expensive investment and got an audio interface from a brand called M-Audio, the M-Audio M-Track Quad.
Everything was fine until October 2019, when Apple released macOs 10.15 Catalina. What was my surprise when, since this update, the M-Track Quad was no longer working with my MacBook Pro. 

I understand that when these updates are released, the interfaces need new drivers to keep working, drivers that are released by M-Audio, the brand, for its products.

The problem is that six months have passed.
I contacted M-Audio in October. the only solution M-Audio gave me was to wait or downgrade my version of macOs, while they were working on this driver version.
I got in touch again. In November and December, the answer was the same. In the past three months, I tried to contact and email M-Audio consecutively, more than 6 emails were sent, and they didn't even respond.

I did not buy a device limited to 2 years of life. This is not acceptable for a € 300 product, which is now completely useless.
I hope you understand that outdating the operating system was never a solution, because I only have one computer, which was an even more expensive investment, which is also my work computer, which obviously needs to be updated.

It is the responsibility of the brand to provide the conditions for its devices to work (as there is no malfunction), the brand is responsible for solving problems like this, of which the customer is not at fault.

I am now absolutely disappointed and hurt by having trusted a brand like this, as, I believe, many people who are also stuck because of it, people who have chosen to trust M-Audio.

I feel compelled to no longer trust the brand and to publicly express my discontent.

Comentários

Enviar um comentário